Wednesday, July 25, 2007

How To Make Submissions

Not unlike sheisty car salesmen, I work on commission submissions. It's (nearly) impossible for me to keep this site stocked with stupidity by myself, try as I might (read: hang out with adolescents, something that just gets creepier by the day.) This is where you come in.

Every Friday, I'd like to post a fresh batch of Stupid Questions.

Here's how you can help:

E-mail me at: stupidquestionsubmissions@gmail.com

Tell me the dumb question, a brief contextual summary (read: what the fuck was going on when this question was going on), and your name.

Bam!, then you're in next week's post. And when you go and tell your friends you made it onto 'There Is Such Thing As A Stupid Question', they'll ask you what that means, and you have a fresh new question for next week. It's a cyclical thing.

No comments: